Cross Section Help...

twobig4u01

Using LDT 2007. I have created a profile for a road reconstruction, with everything that is needed to complete that part. We are reconstructing a portion of it and overlaying another and than going to reconstruct it. So its reconstruct, overlay, & reconstruct. The problem I am having is I defined the template and applied to the first portion of reconstruction and it works fine and even through the overlay part but when i plot them out it doesn't recognize the second reconstruction. It wants me to re-define and apply the template to the second portion of the reconstruct. If i do that i have to get out of that drawing go into the profile drawing and set the template to the vertical alignment. And when i get back into the other cross sections drawing i have to do the process over again. What i would like is too apply the template to both reconstructs and plot the hole thing at once. I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense but i need help.