Stretching an Arch inside a Dynamic Block

Jadeous

Hello. This is my first Dynamic Block I've ever made. All is going well so far. I have figured out how to make it stretch and rotate. Now I am hung up on how to expand the arch upward without it detatching from the main line. A standard arch has an grip at the top of the peak to adjust this way, but once in a Dynamic block, that grip is nullefied. So in summary, I need to be able to stretch it lengthwise and stretch the arch upward. Block is attached. Any ideas?

Map.png

Map Tag Block.dwg

I looked at in on Friday, looked again this morning, and the only thing I can think of to even partly replicate that action in a DB would be to use a spline. Unfortunately splines don't play too nice with stretch commands themselves so it doesn't seem to be a solution.

What about splitting the arc into separate entities and haveing a bit more flexibility with action/parameter sets.

I'm not saying this is at all feasible, just a theory.