Acad 2009 Installation Problem

bleakman

Hello

Do you have the answer????

I have just installed AutoCAD Architecture 2009 onto Windows XP which all seemed to go fine but when I open the programme an error message is diplayed:

'This version of Acad is not installed properly and some features may not run correctly, you should reinstall Acad immediately to make sure all features are working properly'

Then when I press OK to continue anyway the following message appears:

'FATAL ERROR: unhandled e0434f4dh exception at 7c812a5bh'

and it then proceeds to crash.

I have tried to reinstall the progrmme but this has no difference the same thing still occurs.

I still have my version of ACAD 2007 installed on my computer...should I uninstall this...would it make any difference???...i'm not sure that it would as my collegue has been able to run his 2009 version with the 2007 version still on his computer...

Please, can anyone help!!!

that's weird because even though I have a legit copy of acad I sometimes get the message where it says it's not installed properly I click ok and everything runs as normal it does it once in a blue moon though.

to your problem: I would have thought re-installing it would have worked see what other people suggest on here, but keep a complete windows uninstall at the back of the line.