Images without Borders

GCarr78

R2007 AutoCAD - Full version.

Okay, so here is my problem, inserting a small raster image and turning the Imageframe off (or to 0) the image frame noticably turns off.

However, when I zoom in and out I notice a trace of the image frame (or lines that I believe to be the image frame) there, also when I plot part of the image frame (or lines that I beleive to be the image frame) plot.

I've tried croping the image, cleaning the image borders (eraser / cropping) adjusting the frame shape, reloading the image etc.

Anyone else run into this problem?:cry: Hopefully a solution

Is imageclip available in 2007? Might be a work around.

Yes it is, and I've tried that... this "Phantom Border" appears around the clipped image also.

this sounds a lot like a video card problem (at least the part about the zoom in and out.) are your video drivers up to date or do you have decent video card?

The image might have a border.

Open the image in "Paint" or whatever, and erase the borders image.

Save after erasing the border or, paint the border white and save.

AVITWeb,

The problem also is shown when I plot a drawing with the image shown, I see part of a border I know I turned off.

Tankman

I have opened the image in Photoshop and erased all around the border, there were markings but the "Phantom border still appears"

GCarr I encounter the same problem I zoom out and the half of the border (top and right) always shows when dealing with my companys logo (raster image) although my problem differs to yours as when plotted I never see the border, I just assumed it was a zoom error

An option might be to draw an line around it with the 'color' white (255?) (if plotting on white paper) and give it an width and bring it to the top.

Perhaps any phantom lines that show will disappear (or atleast be masked) that way...

Set the layer color to 255,255,255 (White) and replot.

You are seeing part of the edges. I remember the problem and it got worse when the image border was at an angle other than vertical/horizontal.

I think it's a bug.

Set the layer color to 255,255,255 (White) and replot.

You are seeing part of the edges. I remember the problem and it got worse when the image border was at an angle other than vertical/horizontal.

I think it's a bug.

Interesting... I'll first ensure that my images borders are horizontal and vertical, but I'll try that again.

I did insert the image as an OLE object and that seems to solve it also.