repair of fatal error

gita

please send me the solution of fatal error.i have a problem that when i open the autocad programme the fatal error diologbox appears imediatly pleas send me the solution of this imediatly.

Welcome to the CADTutor forum gita.

We cannot even begin to help you until you post the exact wording of the error message you are receiving. There are many causes for fatal errors. Also, it would be helpful to know what OS you are running (Vista, XP, other), the version, whether or not all updates have been installed, whether or not you have applied any service packs to AC 2000, and the specs are on your hardware (how much RAM, what video card you're running, etc.). Has AutoCAD ever successfully loaded? When did this problem first occur? Have you made any changes to your system recently (software? hardware?) that we should know about? The more information we have the better we will be able to assist you.