My 500th and 9/10th Attempt at DCL

The Buzzard

Does not pay to waste time.

Its great that you are offering the program to those who may need it.

I do feel sorry for you in that other thread, when you tried to modify the program to help chelsea, but then chelsea decided to go down a different route - I am impressed by your dedication to help these people.

Keep it up Angelo,

Lee

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Buzzard

• flowerrobot

• Lee Mac

• Tankman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think there is nothing wrong with at least making an attempt. I still learned some things along the way. Even if it seems like time was wasted. It still holds some value.

I think there is nothing wrong with at least making an attempt. I still learned some things along the way. Even if it seems like time was wasted. It still holds some value.

Yes, I know what you mean - I sometimes think to myself, "Why am I putting myself out for these people - when sometimes, they are not even appreciative", but then I think, I enjoy doing it, and I am learning a great deal along the way - so its a win win situation.

Lee

In the situation of that plot manager, We were both in the dark about how to approach it. I do not know her level of knowledge about lisp since I can only speak for my self. But you will learn nothing unless you make an honest attempt. I believe the code that I posted also still has some redeeming qualities, So at some point I will revisit it.

To all,

It has come to my attention that the program would not work I assume in versions 2005 upto 2009. I made the corrections and reposted on the first post of this thread. The fix can be explained on the attached link below. A big thanks to WIZMAN for locating the problem. My appologies to all who have downloaded the previous versions since I was not fully aware of the nature of this problem.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?t=36739