3DS MAX Section

craigp

There seems to be a few questions popping up these days for 3DS Max problems. Is there enough getting posted to put them into their own area?

Just a thought as that way people with MAX knowledge can find the MAX specific questions easily.

Just a thought :)

I moved your post here craigp I hope you don't mind, I think you will find you get a better result for your request posting here.

I think a Max section would go down nice, I have basic background using Viz I have noticed over the last 2 years we do have quite a few questions regarding 3ds Max.:wink:

Well, I have some very good news for you MAX fans. I am just about to launch a whole new section dedicated to MAX and VIZ with a complete set of tutorials, written by my good friend Ian Ibbotson. We'll also be launching a new MAX/VIZ area in this forum that Ian will be in charge of. In addition, the site will also get a monthly article on the subject. This is one of the big new initiatives here at CADTutor in 2008. The whole thing should be up and running in about a month. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...