.NEt???

Maradona_10

Thank you for you time, but even after downloading the .net i still get the same error. However, i noticed an error during the installation. Maybe someone here know about it:

acad2008.jpg

This happens towards the end of the installation, once i click "OK" the installation finishes and it says that autocad 2008 was successfully installed etc...

Thank you

AutoCAD 2008 was successfully installed but you are still getting the same error message pertaining to the NET Framework?

yes... once i click on the desktop icon of autocad it says " Autocad application has stopped working

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the proggram etc..."

When I installed autocad 2009 it gave me the same problem but all I had to do is to repair installation and it worked fine. But I dont know why with 2008 it doenst work.

Then I guess you'll be using 2009 from now on right?

I'm continually amazed at the amount of trouble some people run into when loading a new version of AutoCAD. I guess it's the price we pay for being able to have so many combinations of hardware components and software. Of course there is always the old stand-by OIE (Operator Induced Error). Sometimes we are our own worst enemy because we like to tinker with and tweak our systems.