Fatal error: 0x68006a30

SAM_R

I was working on several drawing in AutoCadd 08 jumping back and forth when i got this Fatal Error: 0x68006a30 Exception at 520a28h. Does anyone know what this means?

I tried searching on the fatal error you listed using Google but had no hits. I also searched the AutoDesk and AUGI forums both without any luck.

What happened after you shut down AutoCAD and then restarted it? Were you able to continue to work on the drawing? Did the problem reoccur?

One thing I would keep an eye on is how many drawings you have opened at any one time. Perhaps that was a contributing factor to the problem you experienced. You could verify this by trying as best as you can to replicate the circumstances under which the error occured. If the error is repeatable then you may have your answer.