Please help! Due on Monday!

MariaBruny

Hi, I am super stressed!

I can´t figure out why nothing is happening when I am trying to connect borders with text while making a regulation plan for a land-use area! I Am a surveying student. I posted my question in another forum (autodesk) but the replys stopped comming in and there is no answer yet. In this forum I uploaded pictures and a attempt of better explaining my problem.

Please look at the link and reply if you think you can help, I am desperate, I don´t know if I am doing something wrong or if its a software problem or what :cry:

LINK: https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-forum/autocad-problem-connecting-border-with-text/m-p/7076026/highlight/false#M878986

Could you use layers for each area and set that layer to the color you need> Not sure how that would work because you would have to start all over again,

From the information you provided in the other forum, you are using a 3rd party app called Novapoint, and it sounds like the problem you are having is related to Novapoint, not Autocad.