• ReMark

• JD Mather

• Cad64

• rkent

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i told you before i missed so many classes

maybe i should quit

Do you like this kind of work? If you do you might simply start over and this time not miss any classes.

In my experience as a professor many students who miss a lot of classes (I don't know your reasons) is sometimes an indication that they don't really like the field of study. If you don't "love" this stuff I suggest you do change your major.

"Practice makes perfect."

If you enjoy the work, get to it. Start over or find a local tutor to help out.

You'll find most AutoCAD users don't mind sharing their education at all.

In fact, sharing reinforces their own knowledge of the subject, in this case CAD drawing, use.

Toe the line, get back to work with a positive attitude. Be the best you can be!

If you don't "love" this stuff I suggest you do change your major.

I'll second that. If you don't love doing this stuff then get out now. Don't waste any more of your time, because if you're studying to be a drafter, in whatever field, this is what you're going to be doing 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. You're going to be sitting in front of a computer screen drafting mechanical parts or architectural floorplans or whatever. So you either need to commit to it, 100%, or find something else to do, because missing classes and just fumbling through these drawings is not going to get you anywhere. And if you're not happy doing it now, in school where there is relatively little pressure, you definitely won't be happy doing it at work when there's a hard deadline that you have to meet and the boss is breathing down your neck. :wink: