Title block and paper in paper space

Krystyna

Hello,

I have an old drawing where I am inserting layout from the template. The problem is that the template is off from the white sheet of paper. My templates are .dwt files and usually work fine. icon9.gif

regards,

Krystyna

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Krystyna

• ReMark

• BIGAL

• MSasu

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You might have to adjust the template to fit the paper size you have selected unless you use a different paper size.

What size paper did you select?

2 suggestions, move the title block lower left to 0,0 and like Remark check your paper size.

If its the black you want choose printer set correct paper size window etc and scale then "Apply to layout" then "Cancel" black will remain with no print, you can then got to next layout use "page setup name" "" apply cancel and so on.

107 GAB_ A0.jpgThank you guys, but it did not solve my problem: I have letter size paper and the title block made for letter size. When I insert the block it comes off.

Krystyna

Edited by Krystyna

Are you going to post a copy of the drawing (title block and border) or not? Help us to help you by doing so if there is still a problem. If you have solved the problem please say so and we'll put this topic to rest. Thank you.

I already posted a copy of the drawing with the attributes shifted inside the title block. If you do not know the remedy for that problem, I will live with it.

Thanks for all your help.

I'll try to be more clear the next time. Attach a copy of the actual DWG file to your next post.

Did you read posts #6 and #7? Did you check to see if either applied to your problem?

Does ATTSYNC fix the prioblem?

Has the titleblock been previously inserted then edited?

Sounds like you need to purge the old block before reinserting.

Why my drawing is far away from 0,0 - I do not know. I actually got the problem from one of the coworkers. I purged all and reinserted A0 template. And it did not work.

ATTSYNC command helped to bring back all the attributes into proper spots. Now I could ask, why my title block comes off center, but I can manually move it to the right place. No biggie. Thank you SLW210!

P.S. The website does not allow me to attach .dwt file.

Just move the titleblock over to edge of lines to center viewport. Then ATTSYNC, select the title block and hit enter.

I always set the lower left corner of my titleblocks to 0,0,0 to prevent this sort of thing.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35586[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35587[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35588[/ATTACH]

Maybe someone else in the company edited the block and defined a new insertion point and that's why it came in off center?