Autocad 2010, Acrobat 8, windows 7 64 bit

javier_naval

Dear all,

Hopefully someone can help me. I have been using until saturday Windows Vista and Autocad 2008, with out any problem, at least that windows vista was slowly.

So I decide to upgrade my notebook and I add windows 7 - 64 bit and change my autocad to a 2010 version for this windows 7 as well.

The acrobat is the 8 version.

The problem is the following:

I was able to work normally with this soft, but when I need to plot in PDF a drawing bigger than A0 page, it does not plot. If I add an A0 it works fine. Then I went to properties, change the page to a PostScript, and change paper size to 2100 mm in height and width, but anyway It still dont work.

Is there anything I must set before ploting a bigger size page, with the new Autocad 2010 or with windows 7??

Thanks and looking forward to an answer!!

All the best,

Javier.

Argentina.

(sorry for my bad english)

ReMark,

Thanks for your answer. Is strange because if I add an A0 page, it plots normally. Also If I add a custom page size, of 1300 mm x 1300 mm it plots normal too.

But If my custom page size is bigger from 1300 mm it definitely wont plot. Not even appear in my screen the dialog box of "Save as" when you plot in pdf...