• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dstojanoski

• ReMark

• SLW210

• eldon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes I follow all steps but still the issue exist.

I've installed today AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015, and I am trying to adjust on this. I have I5 processor 2.3ghz, and 4gb RAM but AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015 runs really slow.

I am sorry but I can't post this dwg, its strictly confidential.

Before you downloaded and installed Civil3D 2015 did you check the minimum system requirements for running the program?

What is the drawing file size?

What else is running in the background?

Can't you take out the "confidential" stuff in the drawing and post a copy of what's left? We're are trying to help you here not trying to steal your drawing. Would you feel more comfortable emailing it to a single forum member instead? Maybe someone that has Civil3D?

10mb file size, at same time in the background runs MapInfo, Microsoft Outlock and Skype. I can't send you file from two reassons>

-we have restriction at work to send files.

-On drawing I have imported over 260 tiff pictures, so If I send dwg I need to send and tiff how you will open full dwg (they are cadastre plans), all of them are over 1mb.

Here is one picture from background dwg.jpg

-On drawing I have imported over 260 tiff pictures,.......

Therein may lie the problem. I seem to remember that with R12, raster images were inserted into the drawings as actual pixels, rather than being given a path. Perhaps the process is clogging up on the amount of data it is trying to process.