Script error

MisterJingles

Grrr - Okay that lisp in #16 worked fine :shock:, in fact it's better than the original in that I don't have to select only polylines or only lines at a time.

The real question though is why am I now able to run a lisp? I assume you added code which overcame whichever error I was getting as I still get no value when I run the original.

Thats great to hear! And to elaborate the answer from my previous post:

In AutoLISP there are extension functions, prefixed with vla-/vlax-/vlr-, which are part of the Visual Lisp (extension of AutoLISP), to load them (vl-load-com) must be used.

The previous codes I posted, require this Visual Lisp - but for some reason they don't work for you, even after you use (vl-load-com).

The last code I posted - doesn't require these VLISP extensions, so its a temporarily solution for you.

I have no idea what might be the (real) problem, so look-up into ReMark's suggestions. And consider to hire someone like Lee Mac or Tharwat.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MisterJingles

• Grrr

• ReMark

• SLW210

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images