Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 4 results

1. Hello! I I'm in an autocad class and we are tasked with making a car in the program, i chose a Lamborghini. I am having trouble with finding out where to start. My teacher busies himself with helping the students in the first year class. But I have a scale model of the car I am making, so I can get every measurement I need, I also have a scale blueprint type drawing I can paste into CAD. But like I said, I've got no clue where to start. Can anyone give me a few steps to get started?
  2. Rubberduck

Best program for 3d car designing

Hello! I have been wanting to design my own cars digiraly for quite a while now but my problem is that I dont know what software to use. I have been drawing/ designing my own cars on paper but now I want to do it digitaly. I got AutoCad and some basic knowledge of how it works, but Im fearing that Cad isent the best and easyest way to design cars. Im willing to spend some money on bouth soft and hardware to being able to design cars digitaly. Therefor Im woundering what the best software to design 3d cars in. I would like a software thats bouth good and easy but if there are none of them Id rather go with good than easy. So what is the best software to design 3d cars in according to you? Sincerely, Rubberduck
  3. I am trying to make a 3d car in autocad, but i don't know how. can someone please give me a basic tutorial on how 2 do it
  4. ThomasHiensch

a few beginners questions

Hi, I have a few hopefully simple questions. And uhm, please answer them as if I'm dumb . 1. Why are free models I've downloaded all black? Adding lights doesn't seem to help either. 2. How can I make: a (grouped) car with realistic headlights? This would incloude beams, a glow, and lensflare. That's it for now, many thanks Kind regards Thomas Hiensch