Lawn Mower Block Request.

MaxwellEdison

Hey guys,

Just got into a a last minute big job and find myself needing to display a riding lawnmower for a proposal drawing (they really need to be shown how spaces can be used so blocks are basically a must). I have pretty much everything I need in our block libraries but I find I am lacking a block for a riding lawn mower, or lawn tractor. Similar style to the Cub Cadets, John Deeres, and Yard Machines you see around. Anyone have one in their collection or remember seeing one online? I've made a few quick passes at my usual block sites, but don't really have time for a thorough search, or to draw my own. Plan view is really all that's needed but if you happen to have/know of a 3D block I sure wouldn't turn it down.

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

After some more fruitless searching again today I decided to cobble together a 2d plan view. As I didn't have any decent reference to work with other than memory, I'm not exactly proud of the outcome. But, it's identifiable and that's good enough for right now.

I'm just a little shocked that I found blocks of salon equipment and wheelbarrows but no riding mowers. I'll leave this request out there for now, as finding a decent riding mower block will probably become a bit of a white whale for me otherwise.

Link? I searched cben and did not come across any? Which section was it in?

Every time I run the search, for whatever terms, I get no results. Even if I search for "car" or "door". I had assumed the search feature was offline.

Sometimes cben is soooo strange.

Tried a search a minute ago and up came a maintenance message dated from April 18th!

Anyway, manualy searching the site I found the mower on page 71 under the heading Miscellaneous. It is called Snapper.dwg, last modified on 03-23-3005, and described as a Plan view of a Snapper riding lawn mower. Hope that helps.

Thanks a bunch Marky Mark, I'll check it out and report.

*Edit* Report:

Meh, it's pretty much on par with the block I made, except it's a true riding mower rather than a lawn tractor. However it is a mower, and you do ride on it, so thanks again for the effort. My search continues...

No no, residential grade, the lawn tractors you see lined up out front of Lowes. The snapper was handle steering, I was looking for something with a wheel.