Arcs and circles are no longer smooth.

Looks fine on my computer. What are your computer specifications? Graphics card? Driver? Are you using hardware acceleration (GRAPHICSCONFIG)? Did you try FACETRES?

• Like 1

Kate did you draw this or was it imported into AutoCAD? Honestly it looks like imported line work to me. The points not meeting at the top of the flower seem like the give away to me. Can you share the file for us to look st in detail?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kate28 said:

Hello,

Yes VIEWRES doesn't work also , I already set it in 20000.

Flower.dwg 53.04 kB · 1 download

I opened your drawing and it looks fine here. The arcs look smooth and the endpoints are snapped together, so I'm not sure what's causing this on your end?

One thing you could check would be your WHIPARC variable. Try changing the setting to "0" or "1" and then do a REGEN and see if that helps.

• Like 1

Really guys? So if my file looks okay in yours I think the problem is in my computer Graphics or card.

I did that WHIPARC, GRAPHICCONFIG and FACETRES already but nothing change.  when I zoom out its really look distorted and not joined but if I zoom in its actually snapped together 

Are you on a PC or a Mac? Or a laptop?

What are your computer specs? CPU, RAM, Graphics Card?

You might want to check your screen display resolution also and make sure it's set at the highest resolution possible.

Versions 2015 and later have a totally different graphics subsystem, so it's not really fair to say "It looks good here in 20xx" (a version later than 2014)

On 5/4/2019 at 7:56 AM, Cad64 said:

Are you on a PC or a Mac? Or a laptop?

What are your computer specs? CPU, RAM, Graphics Card?

You might want to check your screen display resolution also and make sure it's set at the highest resolution possible.

im using pc

OS.png

image.png

Sorry but I don't have any more suggestions. Maybe someone more intelligent and knowledgeable than me will be able to offer a solution.

Good luck.

23 hours ago, rkmcswain said:

Versions 2015 and later have a totally different graphics subsystem, so it's not really fair to say "It looks good here in 20xx" (a version later than 2014)

Well she's using 2019 so I'd guess it would be close enough.

As for her settings and hardware I see an AMD APU and a GTX 750 Ti. Perhaps she is seeing some sort of conflict between the on-board APU and the GPU. Are you seeing any conflicts in the Device Manager and Display adapters under Windows 7?

device manager.jpg

33 minutes ago, f700es said:

Well she's using 2019 so I'd guess it would be close enough.

Apologies, I was confused by the 4 year gap in between a couple of posts in this thread. I see that @Kate28 has a separate and different issue than @nicnicman did in 2008.

@Kate28, are you using 2D Wireframe visual style, and/or has this visual style been altered? From your screenshot, it looks like you might be using the 'sketchy' visual style.

19 minutes ago, rkmcswain said:

From your screenshot, it looks like you might be using the 'sketchy' visual style.

Ah good catch