• lpseifert

• ScribbleJ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quick and dirty, but give this a shot:

(defun c:Elevate (/ #SS #Elev #Ins)
 (vl-load-com)
 (cond
   ((setq #SS (ssget "_:L" '((0 . "INSERT") (2 . "TCPOINT"))))
    (or *AcadDoc* (setq *AcadDoc* (vla-get-activedocument (vlax-get-acad-object))))
    (vlax-for x (setq #SS (vla-get-activeselectionset *AcadDoc*))
      (foreach a (vlax-safearray->list (vlax-variant-value (vla-getattributes x)))
        (if (eq (vla-get-tagstring a) "ALT")
          (setq #Elev (vla-get-textstring a))
        ) ;_ if
      ) ;_ foreach
      (if #Elev
        (progn (setq #Ins (vlax-safearray->list (vlax-variant-value (vla-get-insertionpoint x))))
               (vla-put-insertionpoint x (vlax-3d-point (list (car #Ins) (cadr #Ins) (atof #Elev))))
        ) ;_ progn
      ) ;_ if
    ) ;_ vlax-for
    (vl-catch-all-apply 'vla-delete (list #SS))
   )
 ) ;_ cond
 (princ)
) ;_ defun

This will elevate all blocks, then you can create a surface (in C3D) by use of Drawing objects (choose blocks).

that actually works! thanks, can you explain me how to create the sruface from this blocks now, or contour lines would be better.

thanks again!

that actually works! thanks, can you explain me how to create the sruface from this blocks now, or contour lines would be better.

thanks again!

No problem. :)

I'll refer you to post #2: http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showpost.php?p=278908&postcount=2

Open ToolSpace, right-click on Surfaces and create new, then add Drawing objects and select blocks from the pull-down. If you want contours, you have to create a surface first.

o nevermind i got it, now what about teh countour lines?

Turn them on in your style. Did your company give you guys C3D training or at least a book? It's not something you just 'pick up'.

no they expect me to do it by hand, ha!

(we r not engeniers) thanks anyway

No problem. :)

Right-click on your surface, then Edit Surface Style. From there, you can turn on/off contours, points, triangles, etc. and change any settings you wish.

i did that all already, what about if i wanna add more detail to my surface like add contourlines every .5 m for example...

Come on man, do a little digging.:wink:

contours.PNG

awsome! you've been such a great help, now last thing so i dont bother you no more ;)

how do i export this to an earlier vertion of regular cad or to any other extension so i can work on my 3dmodel

awsome! you've been such a great help, now last thing so i dont bother you no more ;)

how do i export this to an earlier vertion of regular cad or to any other extension so i can work on my 3dmodel

:) Happy to help.

Look at the export options.

export.jpg

thanks! i know that last question was pretty basic, just having a hard time finidng the comands in 2010 vertion. someone need to tell autodesk that we the users are oldschool

thanks! i know that last question was pretty basic, just having a hard time finidng the comands in 2010 vertion. someone need to tell autodesk that we the users are oldschool

You'll get used to it. :wink: I always hate the new version and miss the previous, until I delve into it and find all the new goodies.