Some of My Recent Projects...

Lee Mac

I've been meaning to ask, how are you able to post in the archive section. I tried it once before and just received permission errors. Do you have some extra privileges?

I don't really care, it's just rather curious.

Yes, you have to have more privileges than the standard membership to post in the Archive - (on the grounds that we don't want it full of erroneous programs...), so I messaged David and asked politely o:)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lee Mac

• alanjt

• JeepMaster

• Ringis

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, you have to have more privileges than the standard membership to post in the Archive - (on the grounds that we don't want it full of erroneous programs...), so I messaged David and asked politely o:)

Well, we wouldn't want it full garbage.

Thanks for the reply.

I have updated the code in the Archive to Version 2.5, to reflect a suggestion made over at theSwamp.org.

The Text will now be highlighted upon mouse-over, when the user is prompted for a selection.

Lee

I have updated the code for the Dynamic Text Align to Curve {with auto re-alignment}, to Version 2.6.

This update reflects a suggestion from over at theSwamp to add an option to the DTRemove function to allow the user to remove all associativity from the drawing by pressing 'A'.

The code can be found here.

Enjoy,

Lee

I just tried it and I gotta say it's quite impressive. Thanks Lee.

Many thanks Larry - I must say, this has to be one of my favourite programs that I have written :)

Ok, I have updated the code for the Dynamic Text Aligned to Curve to Version 2.7.

In this version, I have restructured the way that the information is stored in the xData of an object, and hence any text that has been aligned with previous versions will need to be re-aligned (using DTRemove, then DTCurve).

I have changed the way that the text is re-aligned to the object, which should make it more predictable, and also should keep the text on the correct side of the object.

Of course, criticism/comments are welcome, and any bug reports.

Enjoy!

Lee

The New Version can be Found here.

Hey Lee,

Thanks for the programs. They are terrific. I have a small request. Could the Dynamic Offset be offer an option to on do one offset line in one direction instead of 2 lines on both direction at a time? :)

Hey Lee,

Thanks for the programs. They are terrific. I have a small request. Could the Dynamic Offset be offer an option to on do one offset line in one direction instead of 2 lines on both direction at a time? :)

Thanks JeepMaster :)

Yes, I believe this could be achieved - I shall see what I can do :)

Thanks for your suggestion mate,

Lee

Following the request from JeepMaster, I have updated the code for Dynamic Offset to Version 1.6

As always, your suggestions are welcome :)

Lee

New code can be found here.