Hatch patterns

Polly64

I'm looking for some hatch patterns to add to the Materials library in Autocad 2009 and I've come across this website http://www.autocadhatch.com/modules.php?name=Digital_Shop

I'm just wondering if anyone's used this site? is it a good site? i'm probably being daft but I'm reluctant to download stuff from a website I've never used....even if they do seem to have quite a few hatch patterns to choose from.

Am I reading that right? Downloading hatch patterns to add to a Materials library?

Oops...sorry! what I meant was I'm looking to add to the existing hatch patterns in Autocad 2009! should have checked what I wrote....sorry!

I'm doing a section of a building and need to identify the different building materials using hatch patterns but there's a limited range of hatch patterns available in Autocad 2009....at least that i can see!

Once again, I apologise for the confusion....should have explained better!!

I thought that maybe you were actually looking for materials to add to your Materials library. Thanks for clearing that up.

There are plenty of sources to find hatch patterns. One such source is the CAD Tips area of Cadalyst magazine. Just type the words "hatch pattern" in the Search box. Some of the best were done by Watson Kilbourne.

Wow! Thanks, ReMark! I'll have a look at these and see if they've got what I need...

Have you used that website I mentioned in my original post? it seems to be a good site but not sure if its a safe site....if you know what I mean! I'm probably just being daft....

Tried that and this was one of the sites that came up.... will have another go and see if I can get more....or I'll just try my luck with what I've got!

Thanks for your help....much appreciated! :-)

Tried that and this was one of the sites that came up.... will have another go and see if I can get more....or I'll just try my luck with what I've got!

Thanks for your help....much appreciated! :-)

Here are some great AEC patterns.

aec20patterns.zip

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know how the lawn hatch shown in the attached PDF can be achieved? Stippling is denser near the edges and becomes lighter towards the center. I've never seen this done before and would love to have the ability.

Thank you!

WTH.jpg

On closer look, this could have been done in something like LandFX or another CAD-like program. Anyone know about this? I was sent this by a curious friend, which got me curious :)