Autocad Alert

rochel1280

Hello,

I am facing the similar kind of issue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AutoCAD Alert

The NLS files required to interpret the text entities and symbol table names in your drawing of code page undefined

cannot be found or are not installed in your system.

AutoCAD can try to interpret text entities  and symbol table names using the default system code page; however, this might result in a loss of information

To install the missing NLS files, double-click the Regional Settings icon in the Windows Control Panel.

Do you want to continue?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. I am from India and, I requested some models from my friend who resides in USA.

Windows version:

2. OS Name    Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version    10.0.18363 Build 18363

As mentioned in the above comments I tried to...

3. "The nls files should be located in the C:\Windows\System32 folder. Example of a one such file: c_1252.nls."   

I did not find this file in System32 Folder

4. Found no errors in Regional Settings

How to resolve this issue, please help me.

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• rochel1280

• MikeScott

• Cad64

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images