Draw slope lines

ghostware

• 3 weeks later...
Allows user to draw slope lines.

Hello ghostware:

would it be possible for this lips to get a correct directions of the lines for cut and fill? For example if the top slope is higher elevation than bottom slope, then direction shoud be fill and if the bottom slope line is higher than the top bottom slope, then direction for the tick lines would be from bottom to top.

would it be possible for your list to change like this?

thanks.

mrAngel

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Great LISP! - does anyone know if it's possible to control the size of the short line?

ie: instead of half length, make the shorter line: 1/3 or 1/4 of the full length or even better, make it a constant length? 

Just look on the code.

Autor just did specjal place for IT:

p2 (mapcar '(lambda (x) (/ x 2)) [color=red];;; Change (/ x 2) to (* x 0.3) for 30% of distances ;;;[/color]

• Like 1

23 hours ago, zwonko said:

Just look on the code.

Autor just did specjal place for IT:

p2 (mapcar '(lambda (x) (/ x 2)) [color=red];;; Change (/ x 2) to (* x 0.3) for 30% of distances ;;;[/color]

Not sure what i'm doing wrong, but doesn't seem to be working right now... it still works if I use "(* x 0.5)", but if I use "(* x 0.3)" the lines are off to space.... image.png.5f9840b0686a1fe300853e1e3f33a8a3.png

SLOPE-LINE_v2.LSP

• 1 year later...