I need someone to do my homework for me

shenriquez84

Tankman,

Do you do autocad homework for students? I have too much on my plate and I need to get 8 drawings done and not enought time for them all. Please contact me if you can do it and how much.

Thanks!!

zaygee, welcome to the forums!

Start with a rectangle 1700mm x 700mm.

You'll have to draw, you don't have all the required dimensions.

Only the artists A, B, C.

Add lines, radius as required, make it look like the supplied drawing.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cad64

• MikeScott

• ReMark

• shenriquez84

Tankman,

Do you do autocad homework for students? I have too much on my plate and I need to get 8 drawings done and not enought time for them all. Please contact me if you can do it and how much.

Thanks!!

Is this a joke? :?

Not a joke, but I am sure my query was addressed to "Tankman".

I know how to use the software very well already, I just don't have enough time.

Is this a joke? :?

And after you finish Ken's layouts, I've got 5 sets of construction documents due by the end of May. You think you can bang those out for me? I just don't have enough time to do them all.

kencaz, Cad64, humorists rofl.gif

In my opinion, the keyword "how much", ie "How much it will cost money"

You are willing to pay for your drawings?:D

I have moved this request to its own thread.

My normal hourly freelance rate is $50/hr but I have a special rate for doing homework assignments. It's $100/hr. But I will need to know your full name, where you go to school and the name of your instructor, just in case I don't understand the assignment and need to get more information. Let me know if you're interested. :wink:

I need to get 8 drawings done and not enought time for them all.

What information do you have to start with? A book page or url? I would be interested in seeing what would be involved in completing the assignment.

You'll find that most of us will not consent to do someone's homework for them for free or fee. Why? Because it is your class and your assignment. I've taken a few CAD classes and never gave a thought to asking someone else to do my homework for me. Anyways, if we do, and the assignment gets an 'A' why should you get the credit? Doesn't seem fair to me.

If you have questions we would be happy to try and answer them.

If you ask for advice on how to do something either we will explain it and/or even demonstrate it with an example.

What do you say?

If someone's throwing away their chance to learn AutoCAD, then it's not my problem. The real world will solve that issue all by itself.

As long as they understand that they will face their next class not knowing how to do the previous day's assignment, and/or don't have the experience generated by it.. thereby making it harder on themselves.. so be it.

I'd do any CAD work if the price is right.

I agree with your statement about the student being on the losing end of this proposition, but the problem is that CadTutor will end up developing a bad reputation for being a place where students can come and get their homework assignments done by industry professionals. We do not condone this type of activity and do not want that type of negative atmosphere. We try to hold ourselves to a higher standard than that. We are here to teach and help, not provide answers to test questions or completed homework assignments. If someone wants to indulge in these types of activities, there are other forums for that.

Well said Cad64.

Also people dont forget that when they guy has passed his course - having submitted work done by others (ie, cheated) - he may get a cad job and end up end up on the desk next to you without a clue about what he is supposed to be doing.

Also people dont forget that when they guy has passed his course - having submitted work done by others (ie, cheated) - he may get a cad job and end up end up on the desk next to you without a clue about what he is supposed to be doing.

Wouldn't that be ironic. :lol:

That's what seems to happen anyways.. :)

That's part of what I mean about it being a self-correcting issue though: "Good luck on your first performance review, will we see you at the next company picnic?"

As for the Site's reputation.. I wouldn't sweat it. If someone has an issue, and they come here looking for answers, they might just find it in one of those schoolwork topics. It merely broadens the question/answer/learning base.

However, if that's a rule here that we don't do that here, then that settles the reasoning as far as I'm concerned, and I won't do it.

Is it a rule? or if it's considered wrong, could we MAKE it a rule then? It takes the guesswork out of "how far to help someone".

If it isn't a rule I strongly suggest it be made one. Those of us who do put in time here to help those in need, did any of you have your homework done for you? I know it's far fetched, but imagine we all took that route. There wouldn't even be a cadtutor. All of us would have looked for someone else to do our work instead of learning how to do it ourselves. I'm with Remark and Cad64, it sets a bad precident for cadtutor and it allows lazy people to get credit for work they didn't do, and ultimately sets them up for failure making it a waste of time for everyone involved.

Running out of time and need 8 assignments done? Suck it up buttercup. I don't have enough fingers and toes to count the number of times I've pulled double shifts or even more to make sure my work was done. Gotta do what you gotta do.

It's an unwritten rule. It's just something that we have all agreed on as being ethically correct. We will help anyone in need as long as they do all the actual work. We don't do the work for them. However, you are free to do whatever you want. Just don't be surprised at the flak you may receive for doing so.

I treat it as an "unwritten rule" as well and would second the comments in Cad64's last post.

To my knowledge, over the short amount of time I've been a forum member, I think I can count on one hand (probably three instances?) the number of times a member did do the OP's homework assignment. It is very rare.

No problem, I was just looking for clarification. Again though, I'd hope it would be made into a rule if it's something that this forum stands for.

It's not because I don't understand the concept, but because I suspect many of us have been in a situation where we try and teach a student on here, and then someone walks in and decides to hand them all the answers instead.

I try to provoke them to think their way through the situation, so that they actually learn what information it is that they're missing, and how to navigate that type of issue in-future.

However, with the answer sitting right there.. it's a waste of my time.

If it were against the rules, then something could be done about that.

Otherwise, I'm the jerk for insisting that the poster learn their own stuff.

I'd just rather be the jerk that got paid for doing the person's homework if that suddenly became a viable option. ;)