Dont snap to Locked Stuff! / Lock a block or Object!

TimZilla

So I am not sure what the point of it is.

This annoyed me and led me to make my comment about you having a horrible way of asking for help. From the start I've only tried to help.

Well, you don't have to help me man, I am just trying to learn.

This was just uncalled for and what caused my response. I know I don't have to help. I don't have to help anyone, but I do it because I like to and it's good programming exercise.

I had no attitude, I never said you get paid to do this, and I never offered you any money. where did this come from?

These are all thoughts that come from your sick head. I would be willing to bet that you are Bi-Polar.

This and the preceding post are just completely uncalled for. You went to far. However, you did, it's over and done and I've completely forgotten it.

I worked with you and gave you a solution to your problem. On my end it works just ask you described you wanted it to.

Surprising as it may be, I hold no ill will towards you, and will leave it at that. Happy CAD'ing and I'm sure we'll bump into each other on the forum again.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TimZilla

• alanjt

• ReMark

• Lee Mac

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

SOLUTION I USE IS THIS:

1.EXPORT DWG FILE AS DGN FILE,which is the microstation drawing format

2.attach the DGN file as an external reference.

3.after attach when you select the dgn file , there will appear the dgn options, select "snap off" if you dont want to snap dgn reference file.

with this method you can use another file as an underlay to draw another thing.You cant see the dgn layer in your layer list.