Jump to content

Recommended Posts


Hi, does anybody know where I can get a drawing of a fish pass, commonly used next to wiers so that migratory fish can swim up river.

Kind regards


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is that different to a fish ladder?


What do you need this for? Aren't they all bespoke?


Have you asked English Nature and the Environment Agency?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Fish ladder design concepts. You'll find some information in this publication. Note that different types of fish require different types of ladders. It is not a one size fits all type of design. Sketches and photos are scattered throughout the publication.




If this doesn't give you what you need try searching on the following words (include all punctuation just as you see it):


"fish ladder"+"design"

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks guys very helpfull

I need to draw one for a hydro dynamic project I'm working on, and running out of time!!!!

Strix; they are bespoke, but I'm just drawing a generic one, probably a Larinier fish pass.

ReMark; using your search term did the trick, thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...