• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XuFyan

• ReMark

• memphis710

• eldon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks alot , i've drawn the figure the only remaining part is the three windows at the top with equal distance between them , i don't know at at which point i draw the first window........the remaining two windows will be drawn using array but i dont know at which point i have to draw the left window (box) ?

In the image I posted I show you one way of doing it.

I created one window to the side and then moved it into the center position. I believe this would place the center of the window at the center point of the circle. The windows to the left and right were just copies.

Since no distance was given for the distance between adjacent windows I think I used a value of 0.4 but I'd have to check my drawing.

how did you move the window at the centre ?? and is it possible to make array coloumn , 1 to the left and 1 to the right ? usually all coloumns of array drawn at the right side

To move a window to the center of the circle.

One option is to draw a temporary construction line that passes through the center of the window. This line can be drawn from midpoint to midpoint of opposite sides or drawn as a diagonal from a lower corner to an opposite side upper corner. Use the Move command with a midpoint osnap and as the second point select the center osnap of the window.

Use the Copy command not the Array command to add the other two windows. You cannot array in left & right at the same time.

Edited by ReMark