How to Open *.Fas

Guest balajibth84

Guest balajibth84

Hai here Balaji.May i know how to open and Edit or View the Code from the *.Fas??And how to find out the *.Fas Command(LIke i want to know the Inside of the *.Fas Command) ???Is it Possibel?

Edited by balajibth84
For Clear Doubt

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Se7en

• ReMark

• mdbdesign

• Lee Mac

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do not condone the decompiling or decrypting of someone else's code. And I don't think you'll find anyone else here at CADTutor that does either. I was trying to determine your intent and I have. I suggest you stop asking about this topic and move on to something else we can assist you with.

[ATTACH]23944[/ATTACH]

Hai here I have Attached One *.Fas Lisp for u r reference.Here how can look the Code or i want to know the This Fas Code Cad Command....

You need to type "zx" to run program if that was question.

Drag and drop fas file into open Autocad and read command line.

It generates this:

Command: ZX

; error: bad argument type: FILE nil

Can't believe everything you read I guess.

Speaking academically, at one time i thought the FAS format was fascinating.

I just took a real quick look at this one and i noticed right away that they changed the FAS file format since i have done research on it (Strings are now better crypted for one) but some things are "still in the same place".

For example:

this file has a main stream length of 259 with 29 strings the function stream has a stream length of 640 and 9 strings, and it *was* compiled on 03/29/10.

Hai hw u r find out that Command ?????May i know??

Just "simple" answer. Need to find out what happen after balaji try to start codes...

Yeah true. Right at this very moment every file on my hard drive is being erased and I can't stop it from hap....................

ReMark! You must suffer for your code!

the_soup_nazi017.jpg

Wow, you guys are brave... I would never run a compiled fas/vlx from an untrusted source - you don't know what might be coded inside...

heh, no kidding. I thought the same thing.

Too late now. All the text in my drawings have been changed to the Tamil language. I may have to get an Indian to English translation program.

Too late now. All the text in my drawings have been changed to the Tamil language. I may have to get an Indian to English translation program.

Don't worry, balaji will write lisp conversion program with dialog and alert box, it is simple coding...