Paper Space button disappears

CyberAngel

Over the years I've run into some maddening little "features" in AutoCAD. I'm curious if other users have seen these happen or if they're quirks of my hardware. I don't use scripts.

First, I should mention that I prefer working in model space. It's very rare for me to go "through" a viewport to fix something in model space. Sometimes, when finished in model space, I'll look for the button that toggles me back to paper space and it won't be there . There doesn't seem to be any reason for that button to disappear, especially since all the other buttons are still there. Anyone seen this or have an explanation?

That, or something similar, happen to me too. When change to model to paper or viceversa, sometimes the button is gone, for no reason, it's annoying especially when you are inside a viewport and there's no paperspace in the display to make double-click to get out, and you are forced to write pspace on command or right-click in the status bar y "re-chek" -don`t remenber when I un-checked- the Paper/Model option.