Block Pull down menu

Guest natsha61

I wish it were that simple, but his IP is dynamic, so if we ban one IP he will just sign up under another one. All we can do is hope he finally gets the message and stops creating new accounts.

I don't know much about the nature of IP addresses, but I'm curious to ask: does one have to intentionally create/use a dynamic IP address, or do most IP addresses have that behaviour?

He has a very distinct way of typing out his messages, and his posts always involve a request for some type of lisp routine, so if you think you see him signed up under another new name, just send me a PM so I can investigate.

I'll keep my eyes peeled :wink:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cad64

• kramerO

• ReMark

• Lee Mac

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really don't know a lot about them either, but I do know they are a pain in the neck when guys like balaji abuse them.

You can read a little bit about static and dynamic IP's here: http://www.spamlaws.com/ip.html

i want tell one..actually we all are working in same office..we are using only one system for networking.so only its showing same ip address.but without knowing u r banned natsha61 login...this is fact.........