Text Question

tennis4you

...or they could just make the MTEXT bounding box fit the MTEXT like it does with MTEXT attached to a MLEADER.... lol

Yeah, but what if you need mtext to work the way it was designed? I use that all the time on leadsheets and such.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dana W

• Jack_O'neill

• nestly

• eldon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...or they could just make the MTEXT bounding box fit the MTEXT like it does with MTEXT attached to a MLEADER.... lol

They'd have to make it toggle back to the way it is now, and Text Style dependent so you could use both types of bounding boxes without having to throw a switch every time.

Don't worry if you can't come up with a Rapture joke, its not the end of the world.

They'd have to make it toggle back to the way it is now, and Text Style dependent so you could use both types of bounding boxes without having to throw a switch every time.

All they have to do is make it so after selecting the 1st point/start point, the user can either pick a 2nd point to predetermine the size of the bounding box or just start typing and let the MTEXT determine the size of the bounding box as it does with MLEADER.

Command: MTEXT

Current text style: "Standard" Text height: 1/8" Annotative: No

[Height/Justify/Line

spacing/Rotation/Style/Width/Columns]:

Specify first corner:

Specify opposite corner or begin typing

Cool tip. Is that documented?

I don't think it's documented. I've never seen it written anywhere. It's just something I found out by accident.