• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cldryden

• LSR

• tzframpton

• Jack_O'neill

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you are using ACAD 2004 how about getting some software that isnt 8 years old?

Problem solved

He is using 2006 and upgrading is not going to fix this problem.

What value do you have for SDI? If SDI = 3 then an add-on program is your problem.

Are you using an AutoCAD add-on?

If you are using ACAD 2004 how about getting some software that isnt 8 years old?

Problem solved

I'll be happy to upgrade everything I got as soon as your check arrives in the mail. Be sure to sign it, just leave the amount blank. I'll fill it in. Until then, suggestions like this are no help and there is no point in wasting the effort it takes to make them.

Thanks for your answers. Jack, the "single drawing .." was checked and still didn't work.But , it look that it's ok now, after i set in the window that it was appear every time i started the program, "user account control" , to not show that notification every, so i don't receveid any message when i start AutoCad.Before, i received the message "error sending comand to the program" too, and then the drawing was open.Now, the drawing start automatically. The sdi and taskbar didn't work...Thanks anyway :)