4" Tee pipe problem

Grover121

Hello, I'm currently taking a Basic AutoCad class at school. I just got assigned a group project where everyone draws an assigned 2D wblock and when the class is finished we're going to piece the wblocks together to make one large drawing. I know how to make the wblock but my problem is I don't understand these dimensions or how to use them to make my drawing in AutoCad and was hoping I could get some help here. I am assigned to draw a 4" Tee pipe (2D) and I have a sheet of poorly scanned paper with a table giving me the Nominal Pipe Size, Outside Diameter, Center to End of Run, Center to End of (I think it says Branch? it's very poorly scanned so it has a smudge over the letter next to the "B" so it looks like B?anch). I really have no idea on how to go about this and it is due tomorrow night at the end of class.

Under the Nominal Pipe Size category the dimensions that pertain to 4 are:

Outside Diameter: 4.500

Center to End of Run: 4 1/8

Center to End of B?anch: 4 1/8

If I recall correctly our teacher told us to round off the numbers to 4 which doesn't make any sense at all to me. Any help at all is appreciated.