Nvidia GeForce vs Quadro for various Autodesk programs

ctclothbagco

The company I work for is putting a 3000M into the latest spec computers, although they're laptops. Has 2GB itself so pretty decent spec.

Doh, back to the old debate. I guess I can sty and install Mudbox on one of the laptops and see how it handles.

Hey Stykface - are you still using MEP? Started a new job 8 months ago and have not touched it since though not done a great deal of mechanical work. We've got access to pretty much any Autodesk software - if you were in that situation, would you still use MEP? Or go plant 3d?

Never used Plant 3D. But if I were on a job where Plant 3D made more sense then I would use it instead. I love AutoCAD MEP but it's for a specific type of mechanical hvac and piping. I also do a lot of electrical too. But I use Revit MEP mostly nowadays.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• f700es

• tzframpton

• SLW210

• ctclothbagco