start up question / profile

RocketSurgeon

It was meant to be a "push" towards knowledge and self-reliance and not condescending. My apologies.

Under a little tension here at my new employment...all these minor changes are becoming quite frustrating (the largest, not using paper space/layouts). I'm sure I read it wrong. I do appreciate the help everyone has given.

I have sought education, a 2 yr associates degree in computer aided drafting/design along with completing the ADDA Professional Drafter - Mechanical Certification Exam (graduated Dec. 2009). In my short experience, course work only touches real world scenarios. Perhaps i could associate it with taking a handgun profiency/safety class. Sure, you can learn the correct answers to the test/exam, but you can't effeciently and effectively use your weapon until you consistently apply and practice the instructions/techniques, which is where I think I fall in Drafting/Designing.

Mark, probably the reason why he couldn't edit one icon but could the other icon was due to not having Admin rights. Say, if he's at work. I have that problem. Once the admin installs everything on my computer I have to then make copies of my icons and create my command switches as I cannot edit the original....

We were able to help another designer here with the same problem by copying his shortcut and editing the copy. Thanks for the tip.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• RocketSurgeon

• BlackBox

• tzframpton

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images