where to change the obliquing angle of text style?

khoshravan

I am drawing an isometric drawing.

In order to draw a dimension line, the tutor says I have to change the obliquing angle to s0 for left plane and -30 for right plane.

I could find anything in: Modify Dimension Style

Where should I change this angle?

You have to do it per dimension, to an existing dimension. At the command line you can type DIM, OBLIQUE. Also found on the ribbon and dim tool palette.

You will need to create a new Text Style (Format>Text Style or _STYLE on the command line or select the appropriate button on Annotation Ribbon) with the appropriate Oblique Angle (lower right of editor) for use in your Dimension Style. Create the appropriate Diminsion Styles using the related Text Styles for the Dimensions then use the method described by rkent to create the Oblique Dimension with the Dimension Style.

Your tutor should have explained this for you.

It is good for one to struggle with a problem in order to learn more. By struggling, one that is astute or willing to dig deeper into a problem one usually will learn more than they anticipated. This is why I only gave a short answer. It is up to the student to learn based on the direction they have been pointed to. At some point they must put the pieces together to see the big picture. There is nothing wrong with helping a student or to guide them but to hold their hand is akin to coddling them which in turn prevents them from developing the proper learning skills and depending on others for the answers all the time. Struggling is good.

The answer to the OP's question should have been covered by the instructor/tutor which indicates to me that the basics were not learned first or they did not pay attention well enough to retain the information.

Falling down is not failure; refusing to get up is. If you do fall, then fall forwards.

It is good for one to struggle with a problem in order to learn more. By struggling, one that is astute or willing to dig deeper into a problem one usually will learn more than they anticipated. This is why I only gave a short answer. It is up to the student to learn based on the direction they have been pointed to. At some point they must put the pieces together to see the big picture. There is nothing wrong with helping a student or to guide them but to hold their hand is akin to coddling them which in turn prevents them from developing the proper learning skills and depending on others for the answers all the time. Struggling is good.

The answer to the OP's question should have been covered by the instructor/tutor which indicates to me that the basics were not learned first or they did not pay attention well enough to retain the information.

Falling down is not failure; refusing to get up is. If you do fall, then fall forwards.

You will find varying philosophies on how much help to provide posters in here and no one is bound by the other's philosophy.

You will find varying philosophies on how much help to provide posters in here and no one is bound by the other's philosophy.

Agreed but stating ones philosophy is a way to propagate it and allow the reader to determine the best fit. Humans do not fall into the category of one size fits all so learning processes have to be customized on an as-need basis.

To be confined under one category of learning is a sure path to discouragement.

The lesson on dims in isometric is not one I would recommend. They show the dim in the top plane alignment, but show the text in a right plane alignment. The extra step of rotating the text isn't necessary when matching up the obliqued text style with the correct dim obliqued dimension line.