Problems with text overlapping

Costinbos77

• 1 year later...

hi Costinbos77 . I  know  that the post is too old.I had as topografer the same problem with you and i solved it using attribiute blocks. I use a lisp with n e :

http://hawsedc.com/gnu/pointsin.php

You can convert the blocks to be annotated so you can convert the text size any time. The advantage is that the point,point number ,elev, desc are all in one block and you can move any text you want without scared to lose the point. Just be carefull NOT to move all the block 😁😁 .

Hi prodromosm , this topic it is old , but still unsolved in totality (at least by me) , I mean totally automate . 

To scale some attributes of a point , will work in few cases but is not this the solution . For a map or a drawing , the text height it is  correlated with the scale of that drawing and it is mandatory . Can't go to low otherwise will not be readable on paper . 

The solution is this :

1. MSasu

2. BIGAL + BIGAL

You can see in the above video my progress . As can you see , I am using a block with 4 attributes for a surveyed point 

Edited by Costinbos77