Convert drawings from SI units to Imperical

I have a drawing that has a scale of 1:100. I need to convert the drawing into feet and inches for remodeling use. How do I determine what the conversion factor is?

The OP mentions SI units in the title of the thread in which case it means his drawing was done using metric units. Isn't that right?

"The International System of Units (SI), commonly known as the metric system, is the international standard for measurement." Source: www.nist.gov

The drawing units are set to decimal and is drawn to a 1:100 scale. I've made a block out of the drawing and have inserted it into a new drawing. How do I convert the 1:100 scale to feet and inches?

It's my assumption that the drawing is in metric. I have a room that has a dimension of 601 and when I convert that (assuming it is 601cm) to feet I get 19.717848 which is about what I expected it to be. I've read about a conversion factor that can be used to convert the 1:100 to architectural units but I don't know how to determine what that should be.