Macro Or Script to Insert Date in Attributed Title Block Automatically (AutoCAD LT)

mwade93

This is something Tyke sent me a few threads prior to this. It gives some information on diesel and it breaks down how the diesel works but its not very thorough and it tries to explain diesel using only a couple commands. It's a start at least. :)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mwade93

• Tuns

• steven-g

Top Posters In This Topic

This is something Tyke sent me a few threads prior to this. It gives some information on diesel and it breaks down how the diesel works but its not very thorough and it tries to explain diesel using only a couple commands. It's a start at least. :)

It sure won't hurt. Antyhing will help. I have a big book explaining lisp commands, that won't help lol

I want to learn LISP really bad but I don't have a need for it... I'm on LT and we don't have any plugins to run LISP. There's no point at the moment really.

I want to learn LISP really bad but I don't have a need for it... I'm on LT and we don't have any plugins to run LISP. There's no point at the moment really.

Yeah I don't think that I will ever get full AutoCAD so I am going to get real good at not using LISP. The only parts I could actually see myself using though are the setvar and getvar elements of the coding. That one I could run commands and reset what the user had before issuing the command.

You can't use them the same way though I assume. Like if I change a layer I can't store the layer that was current before issues my code.

You can't use them the same way though I assume. Like if I change a layer I can't store the layer that was current before issues my code.

Ooh yes you can, and you might find setenv and getenv interesting to look at as well.

Ooh yes you can, and you might find setenv and getenv interesting to look at as well.

What this guy said. He knows whats up. We need a... LT club or something... or even our own category on the forums called "AutoCAD LT customization."

I am glad to have found a couple of other people who are into LT customization, it should hopefully make life a whole lot easier, and interesting.

I am glad to have found a couple of other people who are into LT customization, it should hopefully make life a whole lot easier, and interesting.

I think it will be nice for all three of us. We can all wonder what AutoLISP and express tools are :?

I think it will be nice for all three of us. We can all wonder what AutoLISP and express tools are :?

AutoLISP and express tools? Never heard of such blasphemy before.