• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RobDraw

• Dadgad

• mitchkai

• ReMark

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I couldn't have got it right if you're using AutoCAD LT.

1) Open the Properties Palette

2) Click on the triangle (or the object the triangle is associated with)

3) Press the PrtScrn button on your keyboard (Print Screen)

4) Open MS Paint and press Ctrl + V (Paste)

5) Save the contents of Paint to your harddrive

6) Upload/Attach the picture here using the "Insert Image" button at the top of the reply window

Prop.gif

That may be a typo. Without experimenting, I couldn't tell you for sure but I think that should read "non-annotative" as that is what the variable is addressing, not associativity.

It's a confusingly titled term, but the term annomonitor is referring to annotation in the general sense, as in "to make a note", which is what all dimensions are, in a sense, and it has nothing to do with annotative in the AutoCAD sense of the word. It is referring to associativity, which is why as soon as your dims become not connected to any 3d/2d part, that yellow exclamation mark appears.

If that is the case, then it should be called "ASSOMONITOR". All the variables that start with "ANNO" have to do with annotative settings and nothing to do with associativity.

If that is the case, then it should be called "ASSOMONITOR". All the variables that start with "ANNO" have to do with annotative settings and nothing to do with associativity.

Yeah, assomonitor or associomonitor is what I would have gone with, for consistency's sake. Autodesk might argue that there is a whole ribbon panel called Annotate which includes all the basic dimensioning and leader commands, so they have a history of using the "anno-" prefix in both a general sense and with respect to annotative scaling.:unsure: