Selecting Nested attribute text enity to remove hatch over it

shailujp

I dont know if pBe is still looking into this. Can someone please help me resolve few minor issues with Lee and pBe's great effort.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shailujp

• pBe

• Lee Mac

• Tharwat

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dont know if pBe is still looking into this. Can someone please help me resolve few minor issues with Lee and pBe's great effort.

Its not that i'm not looking into this shailujp, I still think LM's contribution is a lot better solution ,well you did say ..

And please take your time....I can definately wait.

did you not? Be patient dude. I can rewrite the code i posted but i will ended up using the same sub from LM or similar approach. Give it time.:)

Please accept my apologies. I think you can understand my situation (not knowing who's helping me and when). I just posted so that its not forgotten (just in case).

Sorry buddy.

Please try my new Show Hatch Text program :)

Hi Lee,

I tried your Show Hatch Text program and it workes wonderfully well. I tried several ways/options and it did not fail (as expected).

Also, I was able to tweak and fit it into my original lisp as a sub function to work with my master program.

I think I learned a bit about error coding...May be.

So, I copied your lisp into my lisp and then I head to remove your error coding since my master program had error coding to not to double it. And I was not getting my system variables restored. Once I removed it, it worked perfectly well and started restoring my system variables. Did I do correct? Or is there something that I'm not realizing?

Thank you !!!

Curious to know this since I observed similar code used on a recent post of yours.

Why do you define your own SSGET? and what is this "_+.:E:S:L"

(setq sel (LM:ssget "\nSelect text and blocks: " '(((0 . "INSERT,TEXT,MTEXT")))))
(setq hat (LM:ssget "\nSelect hatch: " '("_+.:E:S:L" ((0 . "HATCH")))))

Edited by shailujp

Please try my new Show Hatch Text program :)

Hi Lee,

I tried your Show Hatch Text program and it workes wonderfully well.

Well there you have it. It appears that LM was developing the program after all.

--Good things come to those who wait, but better things come to those who are patient--

--Good things come to those who wait, but better things come to those who are patient--

Well said pBe. Learning to be patient ain't that easy. It's more natural than developed.

Lee, After using a bit more, I changed the sequence so that Hatch is the first selection and then it goes for the text selection.

Why do you define your own SSGET?

So that I can use my own selection prompt.

and what is this "_+.:E:S:L"

See this reference :)

It appears that LM was developing the program after all.

It was an interesting program to write, given the need to recursively process nested blocks.

However, since this is unpaid, I can only work on the program in my spare time. ;)