SSM not publishing from a different computer

duccioa

Hello,

I have recently introduced the Sheet Set Manager in my work flow. In my office they are not very keen on new and more efficient tools (they are French :)) but I was left alone on a project and I implemented it with relative layout attributes such as titles, dates, revisions, etc. connected to the properties of the list.

When I set up the layouts, I choose the plotter from the list on my computer.

The problem now is that if I try to publish from the SSM from a different computer than mine, it doesn't work.

The plotter name is the same in both computer and I added the customised paper size to which the layouts are set (with the same name) to both machines.

When I print directly from the layout (with ctrl+p) it works from both computer without having to change any setting.

When I publish from the SSM on the second computer it doesn't work.

Hope I made myself clear.

I'm using autocad LT2013 on both machines.

The plot setting files are local, they are not on the network (I suspect this is the problem).

Any solution?

Thank you

Duccio