Can a lisp be transformed into macro and run on LT?

ROBP

There is a company in Ohio that markets a product for developers that allows add ons to run in LT. It's called LTX, but it would appear that it is quite legal as it doesn't extend the functionality of LT or unlock any hidden features and is only available to serious developers. Check out the link: http://www.manusoft.com/software/ltx.html

Man, what does Owen _not_ do? :lol:

Not sure if it was voluntary or not, but it appears that AutoCAD LT 2013 is the latest supported version listed under "Platforms."

Cheers

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlackBox

• BIGAL

• steven-g

• Tyke

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not sure if it was voluntary or not, but it appears that AutoCAD LT 2013 is the latest supported version listed under "Platforms."

No that is not correct. I do some work with a software company here that uses LTX with their software for use in LT and I have seen their documentation for the 2014 release of their software and it definitely supports AutoCAD LT 2015. Owen has far too many other things to do than keep his website up to date ;).

No that is not correct. I do some work with a software company here that uses LTX with their software for use in LT and I have seen their documentation for the 2014 release of their software and it definitely supports AutoCAD LT 2015. Owen has far too many other things to do than keep his website up to date ;).

No worries; thanks for clarifying. :beer:

I know its not .Net but I updated the table in my prior post page 2 just change excel values copy the right hand column to the command line. It goes to show what can be done if we looked VBA inside excel it would be neater.

LTX at $2000 cheaper to buy clones.

LTX at $2000 cheaper to buy clones.

I've never worked with any of the clones before, but at the risk of expressing a biased opinion... I happen to like BricsCAD (BCAD), as they have a good developer network (I'm a member), and a new 'major' V15 Beta just came out this month. o:)

Cheers