Check boxes in DCL

aloy

BIGAL,

What alan H seem to have done is getting the capacity of full channel or full pipe capacity by his formula. In practice it doesn't work that way. The approving authority sets the percentage of the pipe to be filled at design flow. To get that flow you need further calculations. What my flow calculator does is that. If you have a value for flow and need to know how much percentage that it would make, you need iteration. The type of the pipe (whether it is V.C., DI. PVC or else) is set by the roughness 'n'. Normally authorities give guide lines on Diameters and their slopes (inverse of gradients) etc. My attempt here is on those lines, ultimately getting a profile of the system drawn at the same time. I tested it on a system of about 1km long and after going through the above it would take only a fraction of a second.

I believe A'lisp/V'lisp are truly AI languages.

Edited by aloy

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aloy

• BIGAL

• Grrr

• Lee Mac

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images