Switching two items in a table in AutoCAD LISP

ryankevin15

Cool.

Nicely done. :)

Tharwart - Is it possible to make it switch 2-3 poles at a time in case I have to move HVAC or water heater?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rlx

• Grrr

• ryankevin15

• Tharwat

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible to make it switch 2-3 poles at a time in case I have to move HVAC or water heater?

Sorry I did not get your point.

You've written my name wrongly.

I'm not sure if the smoke comming out of my brain when looking at your code is a benefit for me right now , but in time I hope to understand your code :book:

:lol: Well honestly, I'm having troubles dissecting your codes aswell - no matter how well you comment inside,

Although your work is impressive and I will reply soon to your threads for some inputs.

:thumbsup: Tharwat, you inspired me to play with this

Not sure if this is what requester wanted but brilliant nevertheless smilie.png :thumbsup:

Oops! My mind and imagination went somewhere else... I guess that OP is looking more for something like this:

ExplodedTableSwapRows.gif

:lol: Well honestly, I'm having troubles dissecting your codes aswell - no matter how well you comment inside,

Although your work is impressive and I will reply soon to your threads for some inputs.

Very nice of you to say but I merely stand on the shoulders of giants. On a scale from small to XL I'd position myself as medium whereas guys like Master Lee , Gile , Tony Tanzillo are the XL's and I'm thinking Tharwat , Bigal but you too also belong up there. Only thing I try to do is to think a little out of the box , trying to compensate for the level of mathematical insight all of you so clearly possess.

gr.Rlx