Change the z coordinate to visible attribute

Fredricc

Im searching for some lsp files or a solution for this problem of mine.

Im kinda new here so i hope its the right spot to put out this question here. I was trying to find something about it but didn't so here i am!.

What i want is to make visible attribute on ALL points in the dwg file. normally i open a dwg in auto cad with xyz coordinates but no visible points or anything, here i want to keep going with making this attributes like the picture. ddptype make me the "+" but the z coordinate gonna be in the same attribute with the "+" so it can be possible to put all those attributes in a separated layer for itself to light up if so. But still all the poly lines who have xyz will still have them on every point. Its like i want to make attributes as a copy of every point visible. i hope i didn't make it to complicated to read, but i did my best :) 

I have put it out to Lee Mac, who is the reason i find this great page, 

All ideas tips/trix are welcome :)  

image.png

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fredricc

• eldon

• BIGAL

• harshad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you, that one worked to copy z coordinate to attribute but its not exactly what im looking for, its that i want the attribute binded to insertpoint, all breakpoints with a (+) symbol too

i want to make all points, at the same time, even if its a line i want it to be attribute on, i input a pdf to show how i want it, but ofc not in a pdf, but its a good view to maybe get it easyer to understand, 

pdf.JPG

All points have xyz coordinates binded to them, i can send you a dwg file with a example if you give me a PM 

it can be 10 000 points to 50 000 points, its not a option to manually click on every point to make the z coordinate visible, The lisp you sended working for me on each point, but just the z coordinate get visible not  a symbol on the point (+), the thing is that it will take to much time to put out attributes to 50 000 points / 3d polylines,

Its someting like this i want to do in the dwg file, i want not to export my points to pxy/csv before working with it, i want it in dwg when i make this happen

Your need would be fulfilled by setting up the import block correctly. The Z coordinate would be a visible attribute, whilst the X and Y coordinate would have invisible attributes.

I would recommend against using an AutoCAD Point for the marker as the Point has zero lineweight and would always appear faint in print-outs. Use two lines to form a cross instead.

Im not a professional in using autocad except survey stuff=basic. So this what you telling dont tell me much how to make it work, 

So a video how to make this work would be great, but im snowed in on the lisp stuff, cuz the other functions of lisps works perfect so why shouldnt this be able to make a lisp of ? if you got experience in this just give me a PM and we can make someting up, but still, with my eyes i dont see the solution you named here eldon! 😕

/F

Its another program i work my points in, the result i convert to dwg, most of the time the file format is called (.geo) Its sepcial for this program, so when im out meassuring i get it in a plm or what ever file format i want it, then i covert it to .geo and when its done i want to put it out to a dwg, becouse its what format that the most using. 

i cant see what info this will give you ? the thing is that i want to edit attributes in dwg format in zwcad, autocad you name it, and the reason is that i cant make it in the first program i use, I CAN light up z coordinate on all points, but they are linked to the point then and no (+) i want to put it to a separated layer the whole attribute, and the only way to make it happend as im seen it is to make it somehow in the cad program with a lisp or someting like that :)

2.JPG

1.JPG

Its a full map like a autocad drawing, but in a different format i working in before i put it to dwg, but im not able to make this change of attribute happening at this stage, my codes here, make my different layers for the different lines, it give me the only option to make someting like this in Cad. if i light up the z  coordinate, and make command: ddptstyle or someting like that, i get a + on all points, but the z coordinate who has imported is connected to the line and the + is stand alone points, so its make it difficult to put them together to get them in a seperated layer with all attribute z. :)

thats the reason why i serching for something to make a attribute on all points in POLYGONS and stand alone points and put all this attributes to a separated layer, are you with me ? :D 

and dont complain about the language its great :D not....

I started drawing up survey drawings (small land areas) sometime ago, and I programmed a format which suited me, and I have not seen the like of ever.

You still seem to be finding your way to do things, and I don't seem to be able to help you. I wish you the best of luck, and who was complaining about the language?

im trying my best to find someting :D , but its kinda hard as it looks like, but im doing my best to try figure out a way of make it, i mean every single map got z coordinates like this both in dwg and paper format on the land drawings, but how to do it is the question :D 

Thx for taking time, and the language is not the best, it was more that i confirmed it for my self, nothing to you specify :D 

/F 

I dont understand what you mean, this is how i want it too look like, i dont got any "first place" this is the one i got, and how i want them to look like ? :)