Text to block attribute

Skrejz

Hello,

In this DWG i need to pair text (which is room function) with block attribute "FUNCTION" that i've created. I can do this manually but it's over 1000 blocks ,so that make me wonder is it possible to create LISP which take nearest text into block attribute. I've found that LISP (https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/visual-lisp-autolisp-and-general/add-text-value-to-a-block-attibute/td-p/7949545) but it's swaping texts over rooms for example in room where laboratorium is located it name it biuro which is located next to it.
Sorry for my plain english, I'm not native speaker.

Thanks in advance!

test_1.dwg

not sure if effectively you're asking for the text to be replaced with your block but if so , you can try this

(defun c:t1 ( / wai a ss n ba bi bo c to s)
  (defun wai (b n v)  (vl-some  '(lambda (x)(if (= (strcase n)(strcase (vla-get-tagstring x)))
    (progn(vl-catch-all-apply 'vlax-put-property (list x 'MTextAttribute -1))(vla-put-textstring x v))))
    (vlax-invoke b 'getattributes))
  )
  (setq a (vla-get-activedocument (vlax-get-acad-object)) c 1 n "Block_1" ba "Function")
  (if (and (setq ss (ssget "x" '((0 . "TEXT,MTEXT"))))(setq ss (vla-get-activeselectionset a))(tblsearch "block" n))
    (vlax-for to ss
      (setq bi (vla-get-insertionpoint to) s (vla-get-textstring to))
       (vla-delete to)(setq bo (vla-insertblock (vla-get-ModelSpace a) bi n c c c 0))(wai bo ba s)))
  (if ss (vl-catch-all-apply 'vlax-release-object (list ss))) (vla-regen a acActiveViewport)
  (princ)
)

Edited by rlx