Quick way to draw polygonal border across the rooms on the floorplans

AbdRF

Hi all ,
I want to draw polygonal borders across all the rooms on the floorplans. Currently ,I am drawing manually from room to room picking points.
Is there any way it can be make quick through lisp or any other way? 
I have attached the below image showing what I want as the end result.(This is one of the case ,there are variety of the floorplan)
Any suggestion/feedback will be appreciated.Thanks
image.thumb.png.4b5b03460392b6e2f9697caf70c0bc00.png

Using Bpoly will do what you want but for it to work you can leave table and chairs displayed, you must have a line across the doorway put on a "no plot" layer, turn off layer doors. easiest way is to use layiso, and pick wall and false door layer. Can turn a layer back on or add before using Bpoly.

The door openings are causing problems with bpoly. I used layiso.

Just a comment some rooms have the furniture on the walls layer, to get automation to work need as few problems as possible.

There are some problems making bpoly work 

Valid boundary not found. Adjust the gap tolerance value 
if the boundary should be considered closed.

like this stray white line.

image.png.b81aa6d607ca7f9b5dc35ccb7adf2bec.png

You have pline walls with a thickness that's the white square in the image, so no true connecting lines. just started looking spent 10 minutes already and not made a boundary or it will be wrong shape look at columns.

Edited by BIGAL

If drafting is not correct it just makes it so hard to get correct answers, copy the dwg and explode all the pline with width and have a look at the non joining intersections.