Hsanon

Hsanon had a think about this, a couple of suggestions, use my Multi getvals.lsp as you can set the default value so handy in a repeated requirement, you can save the last entry and use it again. It can be one line or as many as required so Wall ht, Sill ht, Window ht etc can be entered and saved. 

Pi is a valid value in lisp returning 3.141593....

(dtr 0) is not necessary as its 0.0

(dtr 90) is (/ pi 2.0) or (setq d90 (/ pi 2.0)) and use d90

(dtr 180) is pi

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

My Sincere Greetings to Everyone

((Room walls  Unfold ))

please I want to add a new mission

To complete the interest in the quantity of the room

Files have been attached

The target

1-After the program completes the basic mission ، The user is asked to write the name of the room.

2-The user is asked to choose the closed object  to find area and perimeter , as indicated by color

3-The user is asked to choose the closed objects  to find  cumultive area of walls , as indicated by color

4-The user is asked to choose the closed objects  to find  cumultive area of windows , as indicated by color

5-The user is asked to choose the closed objects  to find  cumultive area of doors , as indicated by color

6-The user is asked to pick the doors widths point  to find  cumultive width of doors , as indicated by points and color

7-finaly , lisp generate table  after ask text hight , with informations , as shown in figuer attached .

Anyway, my expectations are great

Thank you for your cooperation and assistance

room-unfold.lsp

• Like 1