CADTutor

A message about CADTutor and COVID-19

CADTutor

Dear CADTutor friends, it seems as though most of us are now working from home after some form of lockdown has been announced in many countries across the world. This note is just to say that CADTutor and the CADTutor Forum will remain up and running throughout the crisis. It's at times like these that communities like this come into their own, to help connect people who may otherwise feel isolated.

If you have any ideas how this forum could help e.g. new forums, additional functionality etc. Please let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Stay safe,

David

• Like 1

steven-g

Thanks David,

It would be great if you could install a coffee machine. I really miss that 🤣

• Funny 1

dlanorh
14 minutes ago, steven-g said:

Thanks David,

It would be great if you could install a coffee machine. I really miss that 🤣

I already have one at home - my wife. She got fed up with me cluttering up the kitchen, so it now gets delivered. :lol:

Jack_O'neill

We have a Keurig (spelling?)...works pretty well and minimizes the mess.  Only two of us since the kids have all moved out so it works out well for us.

f700es
23 hours ago, Jack_O'neill said:

We have a Keurig (spelling?)...works pretty well and minimizes the mess.  Only two of us since the kids have all moved out so it works out well for us.

I got the wife a coffee maker that does carafes and k-cups. She still makes a small pot while me and the 14 year old daughter uses the k-cups. Found some Gevalia cappuccion cups that are pretty nice.